Welcome to Montrose Gold & Silver.
This website (“This Site”, “Our Site”, “We”, “Us”, “Our”), is owned and presented by Montrose Gold and Silver.
By accessing This Site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing This Site. The materials contained within This Site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
Use of This Site
All registration and billing information provided must be honest and accurate. Your purchase confirmation at the conclusion of the checkout process certifies your agreement to accept and pay for the goods purchased.
All Contents of This Site are the property of the site owners, or our suppliers. You may download or copy these Contents for personal, non-commercial use only. Attributions to This Site are appreciated and encouraged.
You agree to use This Site only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of the website. Prohibited behavior includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any other user, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within our website.
You must not use This Site to send unsolicited commercial communications. You must not use the content on This Site for any marketing related purpose without our express written consent.
Do not violate or attempt to violate the security of This Site, in any fashion. Zombies will hunt you down and eat you. For real.
Intellectual Property RightsAll copyrights, trademarks, patents and other intellectual property rights in and on This Site, and all content and software located on This Site shall remain the sole property of the site owners or its licensors. The use of our trademarks, content and intellectual property is forbidden without the express written consent from Us. You must not:
- Republish material from This Site without our prior written consent.
- Sell or rent material from This Site.
- Reproduce, duplicate, create derivative, copy or otherwise exploit material on This Site for any purpose.
- Redistribute any content from This Site, including onto another website.
DMCA NoticeWe respect the intellectual property of others. If you have reason to believe that your copyrighted work is displayed on this website and constitutes copyright infringement, please contact us. As provided by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (DMCA), you may notify us as described below. Please provide the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of the infringing activity and that is to be removed
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address
- A statement that the complaining party “in good faith believes that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or law”
- A statement that the “information in the notification is accurate”, and “under penalty of perjury, the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed”
Attn: DMCA Office Montrose Gold & Silver 1246 E. Main St., Suite B Montrose, CO 81401 email@example.com
We may in the future need to restrict access to parts (or all) of Our Site and reserve full rights to do so. If, at any point, we provide you with a username and password for you to access restricted areas of our website, you must ensure that both your username and password are kept confidential.
We may change these terms from time to time and so you should check these terms regularly. Your continued use of This Site will be deemed acceptance of the updated or amended terms. If you do not agree to the changes, you should cease using our website immediately.
If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive and continue to be binding and enforceable.
Limitation of Liability
THE MATERIALS AT THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF ANY KIND INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NONINFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT SHALL THIS SITE, ITS OWNERS, ITS SUPPLIERS OR ITS AGENTS OR OFFICERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF INFORMATION, INJURY OR DEATH) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE MATERIALS, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGES.
Montrose Gold & Silver
1246 E. Main St., Suite B
Montrose, CO 81401
Click to Visit Our Contact Page